Better Comfort. Lower Bills.
Earn up to $3200 for making your home more energy efficient.
Funding for DecaturWISE residential energy efficiency rebate program has been expended and the program is currently not active. If you are interested in receiving updates about any future opportunities for residential energy efficiency rebates or discounts, please provide us with your contact information by filling out the form below. If you have any questions, please contact Lena Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-553-6577. Thank you.
* Total DecaturWISE and Georgia Power rebates cannot exceed 50% of the total improvement costs.
Current DecaturWISE Activity
- Georgia Power offers residents up to $2,200 in rebates based on the energy savings they achieve.
- DecaturWISE will award up to an additional $1,000 for homes achieving a 15 percent or greater improvement in energy savings. Total DecaturWISE and Georgia Power rebates cannot exceed 50% of the total improvement costs.
- Up to $3,200 in rebates
- Reduced energy costs of 15 percent or more
- Better comfort, fewer drafts, less dust, improved indoor air quality and a quieter home
How to Participate
- Contact a Program Contractor from the list below to schedule your home analysis.
- Complete the home energy analysis.
- Contractor will install energy saving upgrades.
- Complete post-installation inspection
- Contractor applies for rebates.
- You receive money back!
>Click here for more information on the Georgia Power’s Home Energy Improvement Program.
The comprehensive home energy analysis and energy saving upgrades are performed by program-approved Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified contractors. Participating contractors can offer Georgia Power and DecaturWISE rebates.
Bird Family Insulation, Website
Bob Bird, 404.538.9168, E-mail: email@example.com
For more information on DecaturWISE, call Lena Stevens at (678)553-6577 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DecaturWISE is funded by a grant awarded to the City of Decatur by the Department of Energy under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 to fund projects through the Better Building Program. This grant is administered by the Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance, which also manages this program in 11 other cities in the Southeast and the US Virgin Islands. CLEAResult, a national energy optimization firm, is implementing the program for Decatur.